Blogger

Blogger
Blog Creator: Dhenz A. Zerrudo

Martes, Disyembre 13, 2011

SDA PLATES

I really learn a lot of things in this subject that I could use in the future when i make games. In this subject I learned different style of making a plate and how to get a perfect color using only the primary colors and with the help of white and black. Here are some of my plate for my Principles of Design subject.



DOTS
      This is my first plate in my Principles of Design subject. This plate have the mix concept of Crash Bandicoot and Angry birds. I used this two games because Angry birds is very popular nowadays and Crash Bandicoot is a great game in the past few years. Using this two different games I came out to this idea that I should combine this two games to make an output. Using the style "DOTS" and using a colored marker I made my concept possible and still containing all the required criteria for this plate.



LINES
     This is my second plate in Principle of Designs. Using colored marker I used different kind of lines like broken lines, straight lines,curved line to make this plate. I made it balance that what you see in the half side of the plate would be also seen in the other half. I make my design in balance to make it uniform and clean.



COLOR SCALE

     This is my third plate in Principle of Designs. This plate is some look like a color wheel. This plate is compose of different kind of Colors starting with Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary. This plate is also made with the gradient scale of red at the bottom part of this plate. I made this plate using Poster Paint.




RADIAL BALANCE
          This is another plate for my Principle of Designs subject. This plate is made out by the the use of Radial Balance technique for design which mean that the main point of all the art is coming for the center. I choose the flower as my theme for this design plate because as I asked my professor about flower he said that the flower is a great example of a radial balance because all the part of flower is coming from the center. I make this plate using Poster Paint Color.



DESIGN INTERPRETATION
             This is another design plate for Principle of Design. This plate is one of the hardest plate I ever had in my whole term for this subject. This plate is one of the hardest because you will start with the abstract up to  the last part(left upper box) where you should come up with a realistic painting of your chosen object which is really hard for me. This plate become one of the most challenging plate for me but still I come out with a great work because I find time to study how would I do this kind of plate. I made this plate using Poster Paint.



REPETITION AND TEXTURE
                 This is my last plate in Principles of Designs and this is our final exam in this subject. This plate is done using different color of sign pen and tracing paper. This plate is done with the use of repetition style, as you can see this plate is divided by twelve boxes containing the same design for the boarding and having an alternate design in the center. With the use of the different color of sign pen I made different textures for my artwork to emphasize some details. If you would notice with use of the design for Boarder of each box I made out another figure and it make it possible with help of the tracing paper.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento