Blogger

Blogger
Blog Creator: Dhenz A. Zerrudo

Martes, Disyembre 13, 2011

BASIC PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENTS

                This is the most challenging part of this subject for me. I really wait for each assignment every week. This is very challenging because I want to see my skill if I could make it. Challenging in the way that I could already apply what I have learned for the whole week. It is very interesting because each and every assignment i want to have a better and creative output.

            This is my first assignment in Basic Programming. This is a mouse made out of the number that was input by user. I make more creative to make my mouse more attractive to look. I make this output with the use of printf and variables for the four value.



             This is my second assignment in Basic Programming 1 (BASPRO1). This application can make the multiplying of monomials easier for you. I made this step by step so that every detail of the answer would be clear. I made it with the use of  operators.


                   This is my third assignment in BASPRO1. This house is made out of the numbers and letter that is given by the user. I made it like a castle style of house to make it more attractive. In this I used special characters to avoid using spaces by I make space with the help of the Special Characters. In this assignment Special Characters help me a lot to satisfy the requirement of not using space bar and backspace.



                    This is my fourth assignment in BASPRO1. This assignment gives me a hard to think what way to obtain the correct letter. In this assignment I used the Boolean so that I could supply the correct letter or special characters to the user. In this program, I asked first some question so that the Boolean would be satisfy and the program would print format the correct letter or characters



                      This is my fifth assignment is BASPRO1. This program give me a quite hard time to think what to do but when i see the pattern of the outputs, it is the time that I realized the way how to do it. In this program I use loop to supply the patterns of the output. I also use in this program the Boolean to satisfy if the given number is odd or even.



                   This is my sixth assignment in BASPRO1. This is the program that I really enjoy to do. In this program the user would supply letter and numbers to form a cross. The number of letters in the cross will depend on the number that was input by the user and depending on the number the arrangement of letter would change depending if it is even or odd. I made this program with the use of loop and made the arrangement of letter using the Boolean.



                This is my seventh assignment in BASPRO1. For me this assignment is the most complicated assignment because of its requirements that really stop me to make it in my own way of coding. This assignment involves different type of function to satisfy the requirement and I also used the pass by reference to have the correct value for the output of the character.




                      This is my eighth assignment in BASPRO1. This assignment is our start in openGL this appliance does not look so good because i'm not that good yet when it comes with openGL. This appliance is made out of quads for all it sides. I have some difficulty when plotting the point because I have to connet each quad with one another, but still I made it with my best.





                      This is my ninth assignment in BASPRO1. This is a 3d version of two appliances which is oven and a flat screen television. This two object is made out of quads. This is the time that I somehow learn things about openGL better. I still use the quads in all the parts especially in the keypad part of the oven. this two objects is all made-out of quads. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento