Blogger

Blogger
Blog Creator: Dhenz A. Zerrudo

Martes, Disyembre 13, 2011

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG

Hi I'm Dhenz Zerrudo creator of this blog. I make this blog to share you some of the works we have done in our previous and current subject. The pictures below are collection of all the assignment plates, projects and many more. All these pictures is somehow related in game design; somehow related to the concept style and many more. Some of the pictures below are Hand Made and some are done from computer. The purpose of this blog is for me to be able to show and share you some of my works and get an opinion from you viewers on how you see my work. Another thing is to make this as an official compilation blog of all my game design work for this year and also for the coming years. I hope you that you like all the pictures of my plates, assignment and project about game design.  I hope that you leave a comment in my blog.


All the photos that you will see below is rightfully mine and there is no picture that only got from the internet.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento